1:Social Media Marketing Basics
Interested in building your business? Social media can help you connect with your customers and grow your business. Learn the basics– plus how to create a Facebook Page to reach existing and potential customers.
Module 1 Challenge
We will work with an organization in the community to identify your social marketing needs and develop an initial Facebook Page for the organization.
Students will be able to gather information about an organization and distill it into the essential elements needed for social media marketing platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Understand basic social media marketing, especially with Facebook
- Understand the social media marketing needs of an organization
- Understand the elements of Facebook business Page
- Understand how to create a Page and create posts of different types
- Understand security settings and how they apply to a business
- Identifying and analyzing the social media marketing needs of an organization
- Create a Facebook Page, including privacy/security settings
- Completing Page information– about, profile, and cover photos
- Creating posts of different types– text, photo, and video
2: Marketing with Facebook Pages
Get the word out! Learn to use your Facebook Page to build awareness of you organization and connect with your audience. Keep customers updated and informed on your latest company events, announcements, and products.
1. Jump start your sales with the Jump Start Website Boot Camp
2. Boost your business with the Accelerate Boot Camp
Contact us to discuss special rates for your team, or learn more about our available workshops from the links below: